The Cloud has become a celebrity in today’s business. But the idea of “business in the cloud” is more than a fad or popular phrase. It is a shift in the way things are done and we believe it is a huge step forward for business.
Software as a Service (SAAS)
Hunter Marketing Group uses SAAS or Cloud Solutions for our business and clients. These services include:
- Email and Shared Calendars – Manage customer contacts and keep access to all contacts and history. Never run out of space. Run your
- Document Storage and Sharing – Keeping documents in the Cloud means you never lose docs or spend valuable time searching emails to find the latest version of your data.
- Payment Solutions – NEVER keep little slips of paper with payment information on them.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRMs) – Track prospective client and customer contacts and to-dos. Achieve excellent follow-up with a system that makes it easy.
The Advantages of the Cloud
Add efficiency and security with cloud software:
- Available Everywhere – Your information is accessible from any Internet connected computer, tablet or phone.
- Better Security – Cloud solutions are as secure or more compared to any other system of doing business. Secure clients’ personal and payment information.
- Fail Proof Redundancy – No computer or device failure can cause a business to lose data. If a device is damaged or lost, pick up the next one and resume working!
- Integrated Services – Choosing the right set of solutions means that your services can share information. No double entry of customer or important information.
- Collaboration – Working with teams or within your company is much easier when everyone has access to the documents and information. SAAS solutions are essential to getting the most out of a team’s performance.
What are the challenges your business faces? Let us know and let us show you new solutions that will let you stop managing paper and get back to managing your business.