Affiliate Program Benefits
Get New Customers and More Sales – Affiliates drive new business to your website. Affiliates become partners to your business. They have their own following. When they promote your company,
Get More Visibility and Traffic – More visitors to your website means more people learn about your brand. Most companies don’t know how to do a program like this.
Who Can Use An Affiliate Program?
- eCommerce Sellers – this is the most popular use for affiliates. Get new customers for your products.
- Membership Sites – Get new members for your organization.
- Coaches and Online Learning – Find new students and clients.
- Fundraisers – Raise money for your great cause.
- Lead Generation – Get more leads for your business.
How Does an Affiliate Program Work?
- Apply – People apply for the affiliate program on your website.
- Refer – When you (or we on your behalf) approve an affiliate, they get a custom website address, such as YourWebsite.com/John. When they refer customers to that website address, they see your site as it normally appears but any purchases they made are assigned to your affiliate.
- Earn – At the end of each month, you pay the affiliates who have earned at least $100 (you set the amount).
Real Time Affiliate Dashboards
Your affiliates have access to a dashboard that tells them exactly how much they have earned and gives them access to banners that they can use to promote your website.
You have a dashboard showing how many visitors have been referred to your site, how much they have purchased and which affiliates are credited with the sales.
What Services Does Hunter Marketing Group Provide
Setup – $999
- Integrate website with Affiliate software (AffiliateWP.com)
- Configure software for tracking and payouts.
- Set up affiliate options, payout amounts, etc.
- Create sign-up pages and list the program on your website.
- Create banners that affiliates will use to advertise your website.
- Test the program and train customers on how it work.
Ongoing – see pricing on this page for options
- Administer the program and provide technical support.
- Recruit new affiliates – find qualified referral sources to sign up.
- Keep in touch – send a monthly email to affiliates and provide support. Stay front of mind to keep them engaged and referring new business.
Things You Need To Know
Affiliate programs are a contract with formal legal implications. We have general legal language that we can supply but we strongly recommend that you have your attorney draft your affiliate agreement. We have attorneys we can refer you to who are expert at the legal agreements needed. This is an essential protection for anyone who is considering using third parties in your marketing.
Note – Affiliate Marketing is available to Hunter Marketing Group website clients.