Customer Reviews Are Critical
If your business doesn’t have four star reviews or above online, there’s a good chance that you’re losing customers to the competition. Getting positive reviews and managing negative ones are incredibly important to getting new business online.
Your clients know that every business needs their feedback, but they need your help. Customer Voice makes it easy for your clients to provide the reviews your business needs. And the reviews they provide will help new customers find you online!
The Benefits of Regular, Great Reviews:
- Convince new customers that you are great at what you do.
- Help you rank in local search – get found easier by new customers.
Get More, Great Reviews with Customer Voice
The Process is Easy!
Generate reviews on up to three preferred review sites:
1. Email customers asking them if they’d refer your business to a friend. (SMS/text messages also available as an add-on)
2. Your customer either clicks Yes or No.
• If they click Yes, that happy customer is taken to a landing page that asks them to select one of your preferred sites and then leave a review.
• If they click No, that unhappy customer is taken to a private feedback form so you can provide great customer service without having that feedback harm your reputation.
Customer Voice Features
Customer Voice has 2 main options: Request reviews by email OR request reviews by email AND SMS text messaging. Texting is a great option for many businesses.
- Email review requests – send custom emails to clients requesting reviews
- SMS Text Message review requests (add-on feature that comes with 200 SMS messages per month. Additional messages are purchased for $19.99 for each additional 200 messages.)
- Customizable templates – Use a template already set up for you or change it as needed.
- Review Display Widget Pro – An Add-on for $7.99 per month. Display reviews on your website from popular sites like Facebook, TripAdvisor, and Google. Let your website visitors see your great reviews! (Note – Yelp does not allow its reviews to be displayed on third party sites.)
Where Can You Request Reviews?
- Google My Business – THE most important review site. Google uses reviews as an important tool to help decide who ranks at the top of Google Search and Maps results.
- Facebook – the world’s largest social network. Let fans and potential customers know
- Industry Specific Sites – Avvo for attorneys,
- Please note, Yelp Does Not Allow Third Parties to Submit Reviews – Talk to us about how we can send Yelp requests by email separately than through this product.
What’s this Setup Fee For?
- Scripting your review requests
- Set up target review destinations
- Importing your customer list
Get Started Today
Make it easy for your customers and fans to share great feedback. Get started today!