Professional FAQ Videos
A FAQ, or frequently asked questions video is one that focuses on a single question or point of interest. This video gives potential customers the experience of a professional consultation with a professional.
These videos are great for lead generation, social content and search engine optimization.
How It Works
Setup are a series of actions that are performed once for each client’s video series. These will
- Intro – an animated, opening showcasing your logo and the title of the video.
- Soundtrack – a light soundtrack that
- Outro – a variation of the Intro with a link to your website and contact number.
We create all of the scripts in advance of our shoot. The topics are selected from client suggestions and our research. Please allow up to 1 hour for script preparation of each video.
We shoot in your office or other single location. FAQ Videos are shot by 1-2 videographers using HD DSLR Cameras with professional lighting and sound. A single shoot of 2-3 hours can yield up to 5-6 videos; longer shoots or multiple shoots can yield more.
The FAQ Video
Each video is typically 1-2 minutes in length. Each video is usually a single shot with 1 person on camera. A teleprompter is available as needed.
One Video, Many Uses
- On Your Website – Establish your company’s credibility and authority. Potential customers visit your site; answer questions about points of interest.
- Instead of Customer Calls – Save customers the time spent calling with a basic question. Save your company money by making routine questions self-service.
- On Social Media – Distribute helpful information on your social media profiles.
- On YouTube – Get found on YouTube, the place where people go to find answers to every kind of question.
- On Search Engines – These videos will help with search engine rankings for specific topics. They are excellent assets when used as part of a larger, search engine optimization campaign.