Having a professional email address is as important as having a professional website to send users. Did you know that having the custom email address to connect with your website is simple and through a provider you know you can trust. At Hunter Marketing Group we will integrate your email directly through Google allowing you to take advantage of the entire G Suite interface.
Email is a Key Part of Your Brand
Everyone knows about the free email services that are available. But a business looks more established and professional by using branded email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email By G Suite
Google has produced an excellent and bullet proof solutions for businesses of any size.
Join over 5 million businesses already relying on the G Suite system, and see how it feels to have the email that truly represents the professionalism you desire. Take advantage of the entire G Suite and see how moving your business to the cloud has never been easier.
Integrating with G Suite has made moving your business to the cloud easier than ever. Join the over 5 million businesses already using G Suite to efficiently run their businesses. When Hunter Marketing Group connects your custom email addresses to G Suite you will be working smarter and be able to focus on what really matters.
The G Suite for business suite includes:
- Gmail includes your custom email addresses, up to 30 GB of storage and offline support with Google-powered search.
- Calendar allows you to easily schedule meetings at times that work for everyone, get meeting reminders and share calendars or events.
- Drive allows you to store your files in the cloud, share, edit and access them from virtually any device.
- Docs gives you the ability to create, share, edit and collaborate with your whole team in real time.
- Sheets helps you to manage your spreadsheet data faster with click-to-edit charts as well as the discussion style comments.
- Slides gives you the ability to create presentations with a group and allows you to embed videos, content, images and more.
Get started using these tools today and see how efficient your business can run today.