Having a professional email address is as important as having a professional website to send users. Did you know that having the custom email address to connect with your website is simple and through a provider you know you can trust. At Hunter Marketing Group we will integrate your email directly through Google allowing you to take advantage of the entire Google Apps interface.
Email is a Key Part of Your Brand
Everyone knows about the free email services that are available. But a business looks more established and professional by using branded email: [email protected]
Email By Google Apps for Work
Google has produced an excellent and bullet proof solutions for businesses of any size.
Join over 5 million businesses already relying on the Google Apps system, and see how it feels to have the email that truly represents the professionalism you desire. Take advantage of the entire Google Apps suite and see how moving your business to the cloud has never been easier.
Integrating with Google Apps has made moving your business to the cloud easier than ever. Join the over 5 million businesses already using Google Apps to efficiently run their businesses. When Hunter Marketing Group connects your custom email addresses to Google Apps you will be working smarter and be able to focus on what really matters.
The Google Apps for business suite includes:
- Gmail includes your custom email addresses, up to 30 GB of storage and offline support with Google-powered search.
- Calendar allows you to easily schedule meetings at times that work for everyone, get meeting reminders and share calendars or events.
- Drive allows you to store your files in the cloud, share, edit and access them from virtually any device.
- Docs gives you the ability to create, share, edit and collaborate with your whole team in real time.
- Sheets helps you to manage your spreadsheet data faster with click-to-edit charts as well as the discussion style comments.
- Slides gives you the ability to create presentations with a group and allows you to embed videos, content, images and more.
Get started using these tools today and see how efficient your business can run today.